RSS
My opinion on the Best Picture winners from the Academy Awards. My credentials: I watch a lot of movies. Please enjoy, comment, and share!

CURRENT COUNT: 84 out of 84

Patton (1970)


I realize my grandfather may be spinning in his grave as I type this but I thought Patton was one of the most boring films I have ever seen. My grandfather was a tank commander in WWII and apparently met Patton at one point, very informally. My dad also said that he took his father to see this film in the theater when it came out in 1970. I feel like I am betraying their taste in movies but I just did not like this movie.

I did find it funny when George C. Scott had that annoyed look on his face when the Russian dancers were doing their celebratory dance. That was really the only part that I liked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Blogging Oscar. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy