RSS
My opinion on the Best Picture winners from the Academy Awards. My credentials: I watch a lot of movies. Please enjoy, comment, and share!

CURRENT COUNT: 84 out of 84

The Best Films Each Year?



Early each year, there is an event that takes place in early winter, is watched by millions, and causes people to take sides. Some walk away winners while others may be clearly robbed of the coveted trophy. People at home throw parties, they settle in front of the television hours before it begins to watch the pre-events, then within a matter of a few hours, it is all over. It is all the culmination of a magical year, millions of dollars, and devoted fans across the globe. Never realized the Academy Awards had anything in common with the Super Bowl until now, did you?

My goal is to create a post for each Best Picture winner I have seen based on my opinion of each of those films. The posts will be in no particular order.

The current count of Best Picture winners I have seen is: 51 of 82

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Blogging Oscar. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy