RSS
My opinion on the Best Picture winners from the Academy Awards. My credentials: I watch a lot of movies. Please enjoy, comment, and share!

CURRENT COUNT: 84 out of 84

Million Dollar Baby (2004)



Boxing seems to be a sport that movies about it do very well at the Oscars. Rocky won the Best Picture award, as did Million Dollar Baby. Robert DeNiro won Best Actor for Raging Bull. Christian Bale won for his participation in The Fighter. Hilary Swank also took home her second acting award for her lead role in this film. Morgan Freeman also got a supporting acting award for the film too.

I knew the ending of the movie before I saw it. I am not sure if that tainted my opinion of it or not. It was an okay film but I was not blown away by it. Eastwood had a better Best Picture winner with Unforgiven in 1992.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Blogging Oscar. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy