RSS
My opinion on the Best Picture winners from the Academy Awards. My credentials: I watch a lot of movies. Please enjoy, comment, and share!

CURRENT COUNT: 84 out of 84

Chariots of Fire (1981)


Chariots of Fire is the Best Picture winner from 1981 that depicts two British track Olympians from the 1924 Olympic games. It is based on a true story.

I remember that one of the athletes was a Christian and the other was Jewish. While the movie was good and I know I liked it, I do not remember anything else about it, other than the song. The song, of the same title, is far more famous than the film. After researching it, I vaguely remember that the Christian athlete won a gold medal at the games that year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Blogging Oscar. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy