RSS
My opinion on the Best Picture winners from the Academy Awards. My credentials: I watch a lot of movies. Please enjoy, comment, and share!

CURRENT COUNT: 84 out of 84

The Life of Emile Zola (1937)


Unfortunately, I think I am combining two movies when I think of The Life of Emile Zola. For some reason, I thought he was married to Billie Burke (AKA Glinda, The Good Witch of the North) but I realized that is the Best Picture winner from the previous year.

To be honest, I do not remember much about this film. The thing I recall most about Emile Zola is that I have read his book, Therese Raquin. His books were considered controversial but other than that, I do not seem to remember anything about him from this film. This is why I must do these postings as soon as I watch the film!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Blogging Oscar. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy